Juvéderm® is the #1 Selling Collection of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers in the US
Juvéderm® Ultra XC and Ultra Plus are hyaluronic acid dermal filler gels that replace lost volume and correct skin wrinkling in the face. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the Juvéderm® collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
The Juvéderm® Lip Collection:
Two Formulations for Your Unique Needs
Some people simply have naturally thin lips and just want to achieve a fuller appearance. Other people have noticed their lips thinning over time and may also have seen vertical lip lines become more noticeable. Whatever your unique needs are when it comes to your lips, the Juvéderm® collection may be able to help.
Juvéderm® Ultra is the most commonly used filler for the lips. It adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips
Juvéderm Volbella® is the most recent addition to the collection—tailored to add subtle, natural volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
Discuss your goals with Melanie and together you can choose which is right for you.
The Week Prior: Avoid ‘Blood Thinners’
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
- Vitamin E
- Fish Oil Supplements
- & Any over the counter supplements that thin the blood
- If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your physician
- Tylenol may safely be used during this time
The Day Of Your Juvéderm Treatment:
- You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless the day of your treatment. Melanie will clean the treatment area prior to your injections.
Treatment Requires Minimal Downtime or Recovery. The Following Guidelines Should Be Followed for Best Results:
After Dermal Filler
- Avoid straining, heavy lifting, and vigorous exercise for 2-3 hours after your treatment.
- It generally takes the filler approximately 24 hours to stabilize so it’s best to take things easy the day of. We don’t want to increase circulation to the treated area(s).
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area(s) for 24 hours afterward.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours. It’s always best to wear sunscreen and a protective hat whenever possible but especially so after any cosmetic treatment, including injectables.
- No laser treatments in the treated area(s) for at least one week.
- You’ll find that applying ice to the treated area(s) intermittently for the next few hours is helpful at decreasing any discomfort and swelling.
- Skincare can be used and makeup can be applied the very next day though it’s best to avoid Retin-A, glycolic acid, and vitamin c for at least 24 hours around the treated area(s).
- Lumps and bumps caused by fluid accumulation in the area are possible after treatment and are generally a normal part of the healing process.
- After 3 days you may start to massage any lumps; this is best done nightly. If they do not resolve after 1-2 weeks with massage, contact the office for a follow-up appointment.
- Arnica oral tablets or topical gel may be applied as directed if you experience bruising. We offer both for sale t the Flawless Office though they can also be found at most drugstores.
As always, contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
If this is an emergency, contact your Medical Provider or Urgent Care Center
Call or Text: 702.588.2260
Email: [email protected]
Each product in the Juvéderm® Collection of fillers is made from a modified form of HA. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long-lasting. Talk with Melanie and see which product will help you to reach your aesthetic goals.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as soothes and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.