Radiesse® is a unique injectable filler that restores facial volume to reverse the signs of aging
Radiesse® provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients.
Radiesse® for the Hands
Turn back the hands of time
Many people wonder how to get rid of hand wrinkles. Now you can improve the appearance of your aging hands with Radiesse® — the only dermal filler proven to immediately restore volume loss in the back of hands for smooth, natural-looking results that won’t give away your age.
Radiesse® is the first and only filler deemed safe and effective by the FDA to correct lost volume in hands
The Week Prior: Avoid ‘Blood Thinners’
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
- Vitamin E
- Fish Oil Supplements
- & Any over the counter supplements that thin the blood
- If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your physician
- Tylenol may safely be used during this time
The Day Of Your Radiesse® Treatment:
- You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless the day of your treatment. Melanie will clean the treatment area prior to your injections.
Treatment requires minimal downtime or recovery. The below precautions should be taken for best results.
After Dermal Filler:
- Avoid straining, heavy lifting, and vigorous exercise for 2-3 hours after your treatment.
- It generally takes the filler approximately 24 hours to stabilize so it’s best to take things easy the day of. We don’t want to increase circulation to the treated area(s).
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area(s) for 24 hours afterward.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours. It’s always best to wear sunscreen and a protective hat whenever possible but especially so after any cosmetic treatment, including injectables.
- No laser treatments in the treated area(s) for at least one week.
- You’ll find that applying ice to the treated area(s) intermittently for the next few hours is helpful at decreasing any discomfort and swelling.
- Skincare can be used and makeup can be applied the very next day though it’s best to avoid Retin-A, glycolic acid, and vitamin c for at least 24 hours around the treated area(s).
- Lumps and bumps caused by fluid accumulation in the area are possible after treatment and are generally a normal part of the healing process.
- After 3 days you may start to massage any lumps; this is best done nightly. If they do not resolve after 1-2 weeks with massage, contact the office for a follow-up appointment.
- Arnica oral tablets or topical gel may be applied as directed if you experience bruising. We offer both for sale t the Flawless Office though they can also be found at most drugstores.
As always, contact the office if you have any questions or concerns. If this is an emergency, contact your Medical Provider or Urgent Care Center
Call or Text: 702.588.2260
Email: [email protected]
Radiesse® is an injectable composed of smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a sodium carboxymethylcellulose gel carrier. Radiesse® is approximately 30% CaHA and 70% gel carrier by volume.
Radiesse® is injected under the skin in a minimally invasive procedure. Injection of the product provides an immediate and visible correction to the wrinkle. There is no skin sensitivity testing or reconstitution required.
Over time, the gel is absorbed, and fibroblasts appear. The process of neocollagenesis begins, stimulating the gradual growth of the patient’s own collagen. The collagen that forms results in extended correction and increased patient satisfaction. Clinical results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients.
The cosmetic results are immediate, natural and subtle. The correction is long-lasting, but not permanent. The CaHA microspheres naturally degrade to calcium and phosphate ions, which are metabolized by the body’s normal processes.