Melanie is proud to be a highly trained, Certified Provider and offer this cutting-edge procedure to you.
The Vampire Facelift® is a custom-tailored procedure that combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane® or Juvéderm®, to first sculpt the face to a younger more natural state, followed by fine-tuning the sculpture and improving color and texture with your own platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Using this combination will deliver a youthful, natural beauty.
The Vampire Facelift® is an in-office procedure, and results can be experienced on the same day, with the continual benefit of skin regeneration lasting for months—even over a year—after the procedure. Generally speaking, anyone can have the Vampire Facelift® as it is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure. Though traditional facelift surgery is perfectly fine for certain patients, more and more patients are opting for non-invasive options because it is less expensive and safer than surgery, more effective, and offers minimal downtime.
If you’ve lost volume and have ever considered a facelift but were too afraid to go under the knife, a Vampire FaceLift® can be a great solution for you.
One Week Before
- Avoid the use of prescription blood-thinners (discuss with your doctor first)
- Cease use of vitamins, supplements and pain relievers that thin the blood. Common examples of these are NSAIDs- including Advil, Aleve, Excedrin, and Motrin, as well as aspirin, vitamin E & fish oil supplements.
- Avoid the following procedures: electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, and laser hair removal.
- Stop using topical prescriptions such as retinoids (Retin-A, Renova®, Differin®) or any products containing retinol, AHA or BHA, and Benzoyl Peroxide.
- It’s always best to wear a broad-spectrum UVA/UVB of at least SPF 30. Doing so before will avoid unnecessary inflammation and continuing protection will enhance the reparative effects of the Vampire Facelift®. We recommend Intellishade® from Revision (available at Flawless).
The Vampire Facelift® was developed for people who want healthy and rejuvenated skin, done quickly and without surgery and little to no downtime.
To Maximize Results and Prevent Complications:
- No exercise for 24 hours following the Vampire Facelift®
- Immediately following the procedure, the most commonly reported temporary side effects are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, tingling, numbness, lumpiness, and/or a feeling of pressure or fullness at the injection sites and/or in the treated area(s). Cold gel packs/ice may be gently applied immediately after treatment to reduce swelling.
- To avoid bruising, limit alcohol consumption for a minimum of 6 hours and refrain from taking blood thinners such as Aspirin and NSAIDS for several days. Tylenol is recommended if needed for discomfort.
- Avoid harsh cleansers, washcloths or abrasive exfoliants for a minimum of 3 days.
- Avoid touching or scrubbing at the injection sites for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid rubbing the treated area for 2 weeks.
- Ideally, sleep on your back with your head elevated. This will help to minimize swelling.
- Avoid direct high heat (blow dryer, sun exposure, sauna, steam room, very hot shower, hot yoga, strenuous exercise, etc.) for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid facials, facial massages, or laser treatments for a week afterward. Most facials, chemical peels, laser and light treatments may be done immediately prior to the treatment but should generally be avoided for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Makeup may be applied immediately after the treatment if desired.
Key Benefits of The Vampire Facelift®
- The speed of both treatment and recovery.
- Safe for all skin types. The Vampire Facelift® can be performed on any skin type or tone without the risk of scarring or hyperpigmentation that’s seen in laser or light therapy based procedures.
- Because the Vampire Facelift® uses the patient’s own blood to create the PRP, there is virtually no risk of allergic reaction.
- Results of the Vampire Facelift® are noticeable immediately and will continue to improve over time.
- Long lasting results – most patients can expect to see results lasting up to one year or longer.
- The skin “glows” because of new blood vessel formation.
- New collagen forms in the dermis and lifts and refines the skin.
- Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outermost layers of your skin) appears smoother.
What Are the 3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift® Procedure?
1. First, Melanie uses HA fillers to create a beautiful and lifted shape.
2. More than 8 different growth factors are isolated from the patient’s blood and injected in key areas of the face (cheeks, mouth lines, under the eyes, etc) to further smooth and compliment the fillers.
3. When these growth factors enter the face multi-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes fresh collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
Complimentary Treatments & Products
- Platelet Rich Plasma has many aesthetic uses including non-surgical hair restoration, the Vampire Facial®, The Vampire Breastlift® and scar treatment following surgery or accident. Feel free to ask us about other uses for MicorPen Needling and PRP Therapy Treatments.
- Combination Therapy for Best Results: PRP Therapy stimulates your skin to grow new, younger tissue, however; it does not prevent muscle movement or resurface the skin. Most patients see best results when combining their PRP treatments with other anti-aging procedures such as neurotoxins like Botox®, Dysport® or Xeomin®; When done together these treatments work synergistically to most effectively correct wrinkles and fine lines (separate appointments are needed based a week or so apart)
- Firm & Fade (available exclusively at Flawless)
- Vitamin C: further brighten the skin, create new collagen and protect against environmental damage