Vollure Treatment in Las Vegas, NV
Vollure Treatment help soften line and wrinkles that occur with get older. If you are looking for Vollure Treatment to look younger then consider Vollure Treatment offered at Flawless Aesthetics! For more information, please call us or schedule an appointment online.
What is juvéderm vollure™ xc?
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company that owns Juvéderm, just announced its newest hyaluronic acid dermal filler, Juvéderm Vollure XC, which has been approved for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Recently released in the United States, Vollure XC uses special technology, known as Vycross (which is also used in Voluma and Volbella) to hold the hyaluronic acid together into a cohesive gel, which keeps it intact after it’s injected into the skin. Vollure XC’s Vycross technology links both high and low molecular-weight hyaluronic acid, this technology helps Vollure maintain it’s filling properties longer, up to 18 months. Like other fillers, Vollure™ XC injectable gel is a smooth, colorless hyaluronic acid (HA) gel that contains a small quantity of local anesthetic (lidocaine).
What makes vollure™ different?
What’s exciting about Juvéderm Vollure™ XC is that it was shown to last up to 18 months from the initial or touch-up injection in a majority of patients, which is the longest lasting result shown in a clinical study in the nasolabial folds. The Juvéderm Vollure XC filler, which has been approved in Europe since 2013 (under the name Juvéderm Volift), is a groundbreaker in the world of injectables.
Two weeks prior to your injectable appointment:
- You should not receive any dental work in the two weeks prior to, or following, an injectable treatment
- You should not receive any injectable treatment within the two weeks prior to, or following, vaccinations
The Week Prior: Avoid ‘Blood Thinners’
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
- Vitamin E
- Fish Oil Supplements
- Melatonin Sleep Aide
- Turmeric Supplements
- & Any over the counter supplements that thin the blood
- If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your physician
- Tylenol may safely be used during this time
The day of your vollure™ treatment:
- You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless the day of your treatment. Melanie will clean the treatment area prior to your injections.
After Dermal Filler:
- Avoid straining, heavy lifting, and vigorous exercise for 2-3 hours after your Treatment.
- It generally takes the filler approximately 24 hours to stabilize so it’s best to take things easy the day of. We don’t want to increase circulation to the treated area.
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area for 24 hours afterward.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours. It’s always best to wear sunscreen and a protective hat whenever possible but especially so after any cosmetic treatment, including injectables.
- You’ll find that applying ice to the treated area intermittently for the next few hours is helpful at decreasing any discomfort and swelling.
- Makeup is NOT recommended for 24 hours following injection.
- Lumps and bumps caused by fluid accumulation in the area are possible after treatment and are generally a normal part of the healing process.
- After 3 days you may start to massage any lumps; this is best done nightly. If they do not resolve after 1-2 weeks with massage, contact the office for a follow-up appointment.
Arnica oral tablets or topical gel may be applied as directed if you experience bruising. Both are available for purchase at the Flawless Office, though they can generally be found at most drugstores as well.
What is area best treated with vollure™?
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial fold
What should I expect with vollure™ treatment?
The actual injection process takes only about 20 to 30 minutes. Melanie will discuss your treatment goals to determine the appropriate treatment and product placement for you. Melanie believes administering filler is as much art as it is a science. Patients are individually evaluated then given treatment recommendations which will create the desired effect.
What are side effects from vollure™ treatment?
Vollure™ side effects are minimal. The most commonly reported side effect of Vollure™ injectable gel were temporary injection-site redness, swelling, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, itching, and dryness. They were predominantly mild or moderate, with a duration of 30 days or less.
When will I see results?
The smoothing effects of Vollure™ are immediate though final results will not be apparent until swelling in the treated area has subsided. Those results will last about up to 18 months in some patients.
Does vollure™ treatment hurt?
Our patients most commonly report only slight discomfort during treatment. The addition of lidocaine (0.3%) makes the treatment more comfortable. After applying ice to the area, Melanie uses a very small needle to inject. Complimentary topical numbing cream is available, though most find it unnecessary. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time if numbing cream is desired.
Is vollure™ safe?
Yes. Vollure™ is newly FDA approved in the United States but has a long track record with proven results in Europe, having been approved for use in Europe since 2013 (under the name Juvéderm Volift)
Contact Us Today to Schedule Your Vollure™ Treatment or Complimentary Consultation